Friday, July 17, 2009

Government Agentcies Mistake

I thought I would just update the situation with the Veteran's Administration problem today. I called them a number of times at the insurance division office and my last phone call on July 9th I got a apology from the agent in charge who said they mailed out a letter to my mothers address in my name demanding repayment of the insurance check that they sent me. In her words after looking over my fathers Veterans Administration file she found that the Veterans Adminstration had made a mistake in sending me the letter and someone in the insurance claims office in Philidelphia PA. had screwed up the file and input the wrong information in the computer system which in caused me to recieve the letter. So I got a opps were sorry for the error and we just fixed it now in response to your complaint and sorry we caused you so much trouble. I requested the check copies from the two checks that both my mother and I recieved last June so as to have proof of the mistake that the Veterans Administration has made if I ever have to call them again. I just recieved in the mail those check copies and a short letter from the insurance claims manager Yolanda Petty who sent this letter to me with the documents in the envelope. I was told the last time I called this Agentcy that the matter is resolved and no need to repay the money to us as we had allready checked out your insurance claim before we ever mailed you the check. So I am told I don't ever have to contact this Veterans Administration again about this matter or for anything else related to my Dad's file and it is permanently closed since 2008. I sure hope I am getting the right story from these people and not more lies as I have to assume the lieing part from past experiance with most government agentcies. I hope this is finally resolved and I don't need to contact them or anyone else pertaining to this problem with my Father's V.A. File and insurance policy...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.