Thursday, April 1, 2010

Adding New Changes To Blog!!

I added new features this week so that I hope my blog is more interesting and user friendly. Thanks to my sponsor friends at Google for allowing this page to become more improved because they have added more options to blogger recently. I have added more advertizing and will continue to hopefully import more content into this blog page as I find out how to get it to function with this page. I still am not able to import my own videos and get them to work here and some page items keep flopping out of the page from time to time why I don't know. Guess I got to keep messing with the forms page and one day I will find out why I got some page errors. I also tried to add Amazon to this blog but for some reason it still won't work here on my this page. It is probabily some stupid check mark box I forgot to include in my adding Amazon to blogger page creation for this blog page. Oh, Well live and learn more every day and you hope you actually are able to solve all the page problems. Well, That is all for today folks and I will hopefully feel like writing more this week on this page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.