Sunday, June 24, 2012

Back to Work

Well, It sure has been a rough ride with my health for the last six weeks but I am happy to announce that I am all better now. I know that that I let this blog go dormant and forced to walk away from posting to it because I could not see the screen for several weeks. So I lost my readership on here due to my illness but I am back to work here now. I hope that everyone took the time to read all my back articles and gave a lot of thought to what I have written. It is great to be seeing this page clearly again and be back to writing hard hitting investigation articles with plenty of commentary. I apologize to my readers for being absent but I hope in my absence you found simple quality time to spend with your family and friends. Now that I am here again to stay and write the good opinion articles and investigation news pieces look for a great deal of journalism coming your way. Everyone have a really great weekend and stay cool as most of the country of America is on sweat mode averaging one hundred degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.