Tuesday, August 16, 2011

New Talk Show

Well it is really great and I am happy to report to my blog readership that I have taken the next step in my quest to be the biggest guru on planet earth. Ok ok.. You can stop laughing now and let me tell you what I am doing with this new medium that I am so excited about here. I am now a talk show host and and my new show is finally out of production stage and is now going to be live online and symilcast on wknbr radio station. You can now listen to my new talk show starting Saturday August 27 at 1:00 pm ONLINE AND ON THE AIR LIVE I will be taking your phone calls and giving my commentary. My new show is called (MODERN POLITICAL THINKING) and you can point your mouse to WWW.BLOGTALKRADIO.COM/johnnorton and you will find me there. I look forward to your involement and comments on my show with a keen focused discussions of current political issues,jobs,economy and much more will be on the show. I plan on also have guests on my show as time  permits and the show grows in popularity so come help support my new efforts to become number 1 talk show in America and worldwide. See you all on the air starting Saturday August 27 at 1:00 pm and this is a 30 minute show consisting issues that effect everyone until then have a really wonderfull day today.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.