Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Video Added and Important News

I just want to note that this blog has come a long way from being a rank of nothing to finally adding video to it weekly now. Wow, folks that is really quite a jump forwards towards pleasing and keeping my readership you all out there around the world happy. Well, It sure is a learning curve doing this blog and I have come to the conclusion that more work is needed to be done to get to the blog where I want it to be as a respected news source. I am committed to constant improvements on it and as you see already I have added a new dimension to this blog by adding video and more commentary on it. So keep checking back as I tackle the news and important issues of the week that hopefully will interest my readership and keep the coming back for more of this blog. I want to let everyone know that you can call a new phone number for my new media company (Norton Media Group Co.) and leave comments about this blog and my talk show.. The phone number is (727)-487-2060 and that is a business number anyone can use or email MODERNPOLITICAL@GMAIL.COM ....  I am also in the process of creating a paying newsletter that will be available hopefully next month for anyone to subscribe to online and available on a email system of some type but I am figuring that all out presently how that will all work out for doing this new project. So lots of new things to do and in between my business ventures,talk show,market trading,publishing and music just to name a few things I will get this newsletter going and get it deployed soon..

Have a great day everyone .. Smile...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.