Saturday, March 2, 2013

Milestone ..

Well I could be happy with a lot of things but I really have to rave about this blog has achieved another milestone. Yup your hearing me right I just looked at the profile report this morning and I must say thanks to all growing world wide readership. This blog averaged readership is 43 counties and growing give or take some depending on the needs of the massive amount of people that come to read this blog.page. Not to shabby considering that I started this blog because one of my former women business assistants in my company suggested that I should share some knowledge online. In my usual fashion I said well that sounds interesting but I don't think I have the time nor the patience to sit down to write anything. Well,here it is now that she proved me wrong with this blog by the interest that everyone has shown over it's  life cycle. I want to publicly thank Cassady Hurd and Karen Brownelle both my former business assistants for their valuable input with our company. Their contribution to the ideas of creative blogging have definitely shown a need by our company to include blogging as a essential part of our brand management. So congratulations to both of them and good luck on all your new ventures.

The President and CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.