Friday, August 28, 2015

Friday Markets

I am sitting here writing this post the markets closed up today but globally the sell signals are still happening. I am going make it really short that the global market selling will slow down. You will begin to see next Monday a larger course correction going upswing gaining about 100 points. This will bring hope to investors who lost big in the markets earlier this week. It's a roller coaster ride to the bottom last week going downhill hitting a low of 588 or more on the broad market indexes. What a week for investors who didn't learn anything from my blog corner of the world. The smart readers tuning into my blog used my information gain traction in the downturn making money. The other poor saps on both Well Street and Main Street lost their shirts going bankrupt. It pays to be informed when you really want to make money in a bear market. I want to apologize to my readers this week for not posting on my regular Monday Wednesday,Friday schedule. I normally do post here but I am busy this week so I haven't been doing it as I normally do. Hope everyone has a nice weekend and read my post Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.