Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Missed Blogging..

Well due to being busy with work as a leader in many fields,I have not unfortunately written any good articles here. I guess I go in spurts with writing primary because my time is apportioned doing important leadership items. I woke up today inspired to begin writing again with important news of the day. So many news items I found reading them this early morning before my normal work day starts got me to say to myself,I have to start my writing again. Some days I just don't have any time to work on blogs with my mirage of important responsible to do list items. I am admitting that I have tons of stuff that gotta get done usually with a deadline involved. I am one who is not into procrastinating about task management. My wife Pam L (Porter) Norton pokes me sometimes always in a loving way,telling me today is Sunday dear your not at work. Wife has admitted female depth perception that I cherish along with everything about her. I am lucky,very fortunate to be married to a very loving,kind,caring,thoughtful heart who has two doctoral degrees. I know that with every day of life, I can count on my wife Pam for everything. I know I am blessed being married to a woman who is in the Mensa club,for anyone who doesn't know what that is it's the certificate of genius mental capability. Lucky me I am married to Pam who adds long columns of mathematics in her head,without every using a paper and pencil. Oh yes try quantum physics equations by the boat load,added in my wife Pamela head. I actually challenged my wife to add a column of quantum physics up on a one minute timer ticking down. I then got out the advanced physics book to check the answers,my wife only got one wrong answer out of 20 questions. Well that certainly more convinced me I got Mrs. Right I am married to for a long time. Hum food for thought sitting here writing this,my wife Pam definitely deserves many kisses and huge hug for all her help over 11 years and continues. Well Pam dear if you get to reading this blog sooner. .I Love You... Your both wonderful and amazing woman. Thank you Darling. ..

P.s. marriage with you is a non stop great adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.