Monday, May 25, 2009

Holiday Happings

Its's great to get to Memorial day as this means nice parades to go to and lots of friends want to see you again. I think I am going to spend this day just remembering my family,ex wife Michelle and my 2 dogs that died Lester,Charlie and 1 dog Brownie who was stolen from me in Nov. 2007 still living when stolen . I hope brownie that he's alive still and I will see him someday sooner and get him back from the people who stole him. I remember my african grey bird named bimini,momma rabbit my new zealand and the other a mini rex rabbit named chocolate as well as my lifetime freinds who have made my world a nicer place to live in. I thank all of them for what they have done and for supporting me when no one wanted to do that. I must allways thank you to God and his family for all the great things that he has given me and done for me so that with this life has made it better for me. I am going to go to the beach today and hopefully see a parade this day and fireworks too.. I love Memorial Day for some things but the loss of people and animals this day is a day to remember them and to be sad at thier being gone.. I miss you all and will not forget all of you that I have known and cared for over my life time. This is what Memorial Day means to me plus a celebration of this country and what it used to stand for being free but sadly and unfortunately no longer do we as a people and a nation have freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.