Monday, June 27, 2011

Birthday and Business!!

Well it is my birthday and I am now 43 so as I sit here working it is time to celebrate my accomplishments and that of other people that have helped me get to this age. I wish to thank my dearly loved now ex wife Michelle for all the two decades of love and very interesting life shared together. I want to thank my parents for the support over the years that really made a great difference in how I turned out being a Godly man and following Jesus Christ and the Holy Bible. I wish to thank my life long friends who have stuck with me such as Fred B. and David McD. and all his family and even those lost friends I don't get to see anymore such as Jeff Mc In.. and so many others that have moved on or died. I thought I would also pay tribute to my parents dog Lester who for 24 years of his Labradoor life brought joy to me and my family and so too my very much loving Loso Apso dog who brought tons of joy to my life and Brownie who saved my life so many times from terrible things that I will never forget you either as my best friend too. To my current dog best friend I thank you Buddy for being there for me and sharing all the good of life and interesting things perticularly food. I want to thank also all my business associates,partners,affiliates and to all those in business who have mentored me to become a better and bigger business. All those with the idea of sharing my knowledege to the those who have never had the joy of being involved in creating and growing a business in this great country of America. Thanks to my readers here to for watching and reading my content as that helps keep this blog running.. Have a very Blessed Day Today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.