Monday, June 27, 2011

Movie Review For June!!

I could go on for hours about how great this movie for which it really is and book trilogy really is great but you just got to buy the books first then buy the movies. I promise you will get hooked on the books and the movies just make it come alive a whole entire world of magic and kingdoms. This is really Hollywood at it's best and the writer of the books just is a really awesome at doing fiction novels. I give this Two Thumbs up and a Pulitzer Prize for fiction to the author and to the the maker of the movies a Golden Globe for best movie of the year.

1 comment:

  1. Please for Christ sake help this poor boy from Haiti
    I have made a blog at blogger.com Since i have added a google adsense in the blog but haven't made a penny with this. I need your help and support to help me make some money to PAY MY Tuition Fees.

    What you have to do is follow these simple steps

    1.go to Google.com and search "Kwotz-Golden Words of Life"
    2.then visit my blog from the the search results.
    3.Remain on the page i.e Kwotz for one minute or so and do some random surfing
    4. click ONE of the ads that appeals to you from AdChoices and visit there.
    5.remain on that page for one minute or so and do some random surfing.
    and that's it.

    Note:You must visit my blog through Google.Only ONE click is asked and nothing else
    I will be very grateful to you.
    God bless you

    ReplyDelete

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.