Wednesday, March 13, 2013

News Channel ..

Yup, it is your financial guru and resident critical tactical business analyst. I just want to rave this morning over my newest ventures with my news channel. You see I have done it again a empire builder.. Oh No!! I can hear the criticism already from other business people and Wall Street investment analysts. You see I have quietly been creating a global news service which is growing in popularity. The facts speaks for themselves according to social media and Google demographic data which I track regularly. Norton News Corporation is on track to become a mainstream media outlet ..Yes, you heard me right this is a global news and information service that will eventually compete with the regular giants like CNN,Fox,ABC etc. Sounds really great to achieve this but I have been building corporate America for most of my life. This is a challenge for me to do with so many good sources of news out there but this is something I want to be offering on a global scale.. So, this year I started this news service to provide just that to a global educated audience..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello everybody I welcome any and all comments on my page...

Search This Blog

Jesus Christ

Jesus Christ
Jesus christ does ministry to this women.